How to Cleanup Vandalism
- Wash off residue from the exterior of the building (eggs, other non-permanent residues).
- DO NOT try and remove paint, or ink from the exterior of the building.
- If paint cans are left behind, save them so the professionals will know the chemical composition of the paint.
- Make a list of all damages.
- Do not throw away wood chips left over from damages. These can prove useful during the restoration process.
- Remove all glass from carpet and/or upholstery to avoid injury.
- DO NOT use household cleaning products until you collaborate with your professional cleaner.
- Contact DRS of Erie
Don't wait! Contact us today!